A POWERFUL CONTROL WITH USER-FRIENDLY OPERATION
- Cut parts the first day with CENTROID’s straight forward operation.
- Get more work through a machine with faster setups.
- Produce more parts per hour with a better surface finish.
- Spend less time programming and more time making chips.
- Bring in more work and bid on higher paying jobs.
USEFUL TOOLS FOR QUICKER JOB TURN AROUND.
- Stop and restart the job at any point to make diameter or tool offset adjustments..
- Toolpath Graphics show you the cutter path before running the job.
- Complete override control of feeds and speeds.
- Useful Help Screens guide you thru Setup and Programming.
- Large Color LCD display is easy to read.
DEDICATED CONTROL PANEL FOR ALL COMMON TURNING FUNCTIONS
- Clearly labeled controls for each axis and direction.
- Dedicated buttons for spindle and coolant controls.
- Spindle speed override and Feedrate override.
- Tool Check, Feed Hold, Cycle Start, Rapid override, Incremental and Continuous Jog, Single Block.
- Customize with Tool index +/-, Clamp/Unclamp, Vac on/off, & more.
- Extra auxiliary buttons are programmable for special applications.
- Fully sealed, coolant proof, long-lasting in shop environment.
- Tactile feedback, raised buttons with distinct action.
CONVERSATIONAL PROGRAMMING IS FAST AND EASY
- Program parts right at the control or offline with your desktop PC
- Centroid’s Intercon generates the G codes for you.
- Help screens for all the common turning cycles, just fill in the dimensions
- A graph of the part shows you your work as you go.
- Automatic cleanout, Intercon auto creates the roughing and finish passes
- Fill in the blank programming.
CNC Slant Bed Lathe Pawn in Brass Video
LICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO OF THIS PART BEING TURNED….
Intuitive handwheels provide the operator with a fast and easy way to setup a job. Move an axis just like a manual lathe. Great for touching off part zero positions and setting up tool offsets these CENTROID handwheels have a natural feel and can be used in conjunction with the axis Jog buttons on the operators control panel. A center mounted Joy stick allows for easy fast jogging of both the X an Z axis in both directions. The CENTROID dual handwheels can be mounted anywhere on the lathe with the provided sealed mounting box or can be mounted flush into your existing cabinet.
USB PORT FOR USE WITH ANY USB STORAGE DEVICE.
Quickly and easily load G code programs and DXF files into the control with a USB thumb drive. Downloading large G-code part programs generated from a CAD/CAM system is now fast and simple. The control automatically recognizes the USB thumb drive and a drive letter shows up on the load menu along with the built-in hard drive. You can even graph the G-code part programs directly from the USB thumb drive to identify the program you want before downloading into the control! USB drive support is a standard feature.
Ethernet LAN connection, and MPG connector are also standard features of the T400 CNC control.